Thursday, 17 March 2011

TIRED..

Think,think and think!!
Again,again and again!!
What should I do? It's time to LET GO!!
The truth is blurry but the lies are getting clearer
Everything is not what it seems..
You think you know me so well
You put me down but it build you up
You just can't to stop pretend your weakness
To get all the friends back to your side...

Why it was ever a questions?
I should've learnt my lessons
I keep coming back with a heart that always breaking!
It's hard to put down!it's hard to break it!
But everyone just tell me that it's wrong what i'm feeling
I should've always believe in what i was dreaming
Cause it will never come true!!

I wish i can blink and wave a wand
Put a spell and get what i ever wanted
I'm so tired and i'm done!
I'm sick of you
Sick of all the little lies
I can't wait forever
I'm quit for i know fairytales will never come true!

Just want a HAPPY ENDING

No comments:

Post a Comment