Argh................
Before the SPM results is out,I just feel nervous and that's all!
But the worst thing that happen after the we get the result is I don't know what course should I study and where should I study!! I just hope that the scholarship that i've applied can help me to continue m life. But somehow the qualification for the scholarship is too high.I can't even be able to apply for it! Sad..
Friends now all start going to college pursuing their studies in all different area! (except for jj n qin that cannot be separated)! Lok finally start his new life by himself! N next would be the SWEET COUPLE and sofea! Haha..
We have just passed part of our life! And there's more waiting for us..UPSR..PMR..SPM..and what more?! Meet different people! Live different life!!
Hope I can get what i applied for!!
No comments:
Post a Comment