Finally!! SPM results out TODAY!! That is 23 MARCH 2011!!
Early morning already wake up and I can't able to sleep well. Maybe I am too nervous!
After having breakfast with my friends,then we straight ahead to school! But I didn't even eat anything for the breakfast! I am too nervous!!
At about 11am something,we reached school. Guess what!? We waited there for almost two hours!! All of us just become more and more nervous! And finally,all the class teachers came in the hall with all the slip in their hands! The most scary moments finally arrived! The teacher finally announced all the good students' name with their grades.
There's 6 person that get straight As.Four chinese and two indians!Congratulation!!
Many people get different results.Some get the result they wanted but some doesn't.Well,there will still be a long way for all of us to continue our life!So just keep on moving! Then you'll see a different life waiting for you ahead!
Thank you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment