Tuesday, 4 June 2013

This is what we call LIFE

As we grow older
We know that we can't always be the same
We will change
No matter in what area,what manner
Everytime when we said that people changing 
Change to become not the person we knew before
We feel so unfamiliar with that
But if given a chance
Will there be a change?

If we want to adapt to this world
The real life
Everything so much reality
Can we not changing?

It is no more like I don't like it, then I don't have to like it
It is no more like I don't want this,I want that and you can have it
It is no more like I like you, and you have to like me
It is no more like you can say NO whenever you want
It is now, I don't like it, and I am force to like it
It is now,I don't want this,and I am force to accept it
It is now, I like you, you may like me but just hate me at the back
It is now,you have to say YES even though you feel like wanna say NO

This is not what we call emo
This is not what we call negative thinkings
This is just the reality
This is just the true real world
This is just the community

It is just as easy like in Facebook
When you post any things
You hope that someone will put a like for it
But let say if you never put a like for others
Will that be possible that you get likes?
It is not like you put a like when you like that
Sometimes when you put a like
Is just that you showing a respect
You are respecting the person

It is not just as easy that when you are in a trouble
You choose not to think
Not to think
Not to be in the situation
Doesn't mean that you can out from involving anything
It is not really good that you think you can be cold hearted
Being cold hearted is not a good thing
We have to always think for others
In this world
Choose not to be selfish and cold hearted
When you respect others,others will respect you
When you care for others,others will care for you
When you help others,others will help you
It is just a cycle

Maybe everytime be simple is a good thing
But being too simple is just a boring life
Being sociable is an important thing
Learn how to communicate
And love to communicate
Treat everything as if your own things
Put your heart into it
And do it well

This is what we call life
This is what we call reality
This is what we face
This is how we live

No comments:

Post a Comment