Thursday, 19 May 2011

UM

Haha..today didnt go to school and now i am in Universiti Malaya,KL. My brother have to come to settle something and for an interview. So i just followed him. And now he already entered the interview room and i am alone somewhere... I dont really know the place. Dont know how long will his interview take. Just pray for him so that he can success in the interview to get distinction. I have nothing to do and just have to wait. Maybe later i can go Midvalley shopping! But have to depends on the time ..
So so so tired now.Woke up in 5 something in the  morning and started the journey at six.. I dont even have to wake up so early during school time!!! Haiz..who ask he is my brother and i am a good sister as well! Haha..

Just wait and wait..........

1 comment:

  1. 1st to comment ^0^

    so lucky wu... jasper got so good de sister haha=D

    ReplyDelete